Sunday, December 10, 2017

Very Low Carb Day 9 - CHEAT DAY

Day 9:
  • Whole milk with protein powder
  • 2 protein bars
  • 1 piece of bread
  • half a bag of chips
  • 1 quesarito from Taco Bell
  • 1 chalupa from Taco Bell
  • 1 ultimate cheeseburger from Jack in the Box
  • 1 root beer float with Tilenti sea salt and caramel ice cream
  • 2 chicken wings
  • several crackers with much brie
Workout: very hilly 7 miler in Auburn (1000'ish of gain and loss, pretty much all at once)

Effects: In my previous terrible diet, I would get 4-5 items at Taco Bell and put them away with no problem. Now? I had to force the second one down. The Jack in the Box burger was not fun either. The boiled lettuce and shrimp dish my wife put together for herself actually looked pretty good! (Again, this is my *cheat day.*)

No comments: