Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Update

1) If you live in SoCal you're already way ahead of me on this, but in case you're not: check out the wine selection at Henry's Markets. Imagine a local chain with the quality of a Whole Foods, the prices of a Trader Joes (or even better) and a wine selection with good picks from Argentina, Chile, Spain and California Central Coast, and you have Henry's. Here is my excuse for posting this on an outdoor blog.

2) Somebody cut a hole in the Susquehanna River by accident once. You can see the whirlpool around 5:10 here.

3) I have two more pieces to go before I've run the whole coast of San Diego County. Still trying to figure out if there's a way they'll let you run through Camp Pendleton, other than on I-5.

1 comment:

mjlijewski said...

Cool video. Glad I'm not a miner.